SO this post is really long and not in order --I got too frustrated and just posted ---it is getting too late.

We decided not to get a tree this year seeing as we are having Christmas in Oregon, but I had to get one, it just didn't feel like Christmas. I gave in and got a fake one, will see how it goes. I got a small one and Mason LOVED LOVED LOVED helping us put it together. Haley squawked as we put her in her jumper knowing she would eat anything in sight. The tree turned out perfect and I am so glad we got one.

Haley is standing everywhere and taking steps here and there.

Our good friends Jenny & Jared were here for Thanksgiving and we had such a blast hanging out with them. Some of the highlights include, Bean museum, feeding the ducks, Dinner at Carrabas with out the kids, (wow it reminded me of how things used to be before the kids), and my favorite ---some cards. We miss you guys already, COME BACK!! Also the kids had a blast together, they are the same age and just enjoyed hanging around.

THey had a blast in the tub

(thank you for the towels Shannon, I love them and they are so perfect-- it is actually how I bribe Mason to get out of the tub, he loves his froggy towel plus Haley gets so cold so I love that the towel is so big to keep her warm!
They loved jumpin around on the bed

They were the cutest little kids, they loved to hold hands where ever they went!

feeding the ducks

going to feed the ducks

Our cute little Babies,


I love this picture, we were at Utah lake throwing rocks in the lake.

Oh and I can't help just loving lil Haley, she does this every now and then and I really love it.

Thanksgiving dinner was awesome and Haley enjoyed some time with Grandpa!

The bean museum with the kids

Lily and Mason chased eachother all over the museum--they had a blast.
THANKSGIVING
SO this year was awesome!! We started off the day with my tradition of Orange rolls and BYU creamery chocolate milk..then we ended up playing games in the gym. One of the many benefits to a big family is the cool games you get to play cause you have plenty of people. We started off with the game called speed and I must brag ---I was in the top 3 left with Dad and Adam welch--pretty proud of myself! Then they played some full court BBall, then we played dodgeball, then had handstand contests and then a session of the adult basketball. When I wasn't playing the game I was on the sideline with the rest of the girls hanging out with the babies.

A little Jacobson bball anyone!

Look at that form



setting up for dodge ball. It was way fun.....we had like 12 people at least on each team.

Another tradition that we end up doing is Hand stand contests.

And if you can believe it my DAD was the winner!! Lookin great DAD!!

Haley never sleeps anywhere but her crib or the car when we are driving places. So you can imagine the surprise when I saw her crashed out in her jumper! I didn't dare move her....but I did check on her like every 5 minutes.........notice her cute little hand holding on!

just waking up from her nap----PRICELESS!
5 comments:
Oh Lizzy! This looks like so much fun! You have amazing family and friends who love you so much. It is so great that Mason and Haley get to grow up with so much love and fun always around them.
Love it! How great are those pixs of mason and Lilly playing together and holding hands?!?! We love the pic of Haley as she woke up from a nap...too cute. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Are you telling me that Uncle Balt won the handstand contest! Wow!! That's awesome! Those Jacobson's sure know how to have fun, don't they? The Coleman Jacobson's just like to eat, and eat. . . and eat some more!
You guys are awesome. We had a great time, too. Your family is so huge, it's quite a crowd and so fun. I'll have to get some of those pictures.
The pictures of Lily & Mason are adorable. Those are treasured moments.
Post a Comment