Monday, April 14, 2008

park time

Mason loved the new park that our home association just put in.
he would flip his head back when he got really high up,

He went on this slide no joke 25 times over over.

I took the kids to BYU's blue and white game it is a pre-season game where they BYU splits their team in 2 and play against each other just for fun. I went with my sister becca and her husband Adam. Adam took Mason down on the field after to meet the player, he had a blast. It was so much fun the weather was perfect and I really enjoyed the beautiful mountain views during the game.

Already giving mom a crusty face, I thought only teenagers did that...
Haley cute as ever
the kids playin..I think Haley grabbed Masons eye..Mason doesn't mind. It is so cute at night right before Mason goes to bed he will come up to Haley and give her Rocks with his hands ( the hand gesture not actual rocks)...Precious.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I love your kids! Mason's giggle in the park video is so cute!

Michelle said...

So glad that you are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine! I loved hearing Mason and Haley talk and giggle.

Jenny and Jared said...

Mason is a pretty brave kid, he's swinging pretty high! They're both cute as can be.

Unknown said...

love the pix & listening to Haley and Mason. Miss you soooooo much, Nana & papa