Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanksgiving in Oregon and home improvements

We are enjoying the Beautiful Oregon weather at the beach for our Thanksgiving vacation.
Here is a picture of all of the Forsloffs!!! It has been many years since we have all been together.
Right before we left for the trip I got Mason a stuffed animal horse, he loves it!
We decided to stop by Sacramento, Ca and visit some friends, Gary & Shannon. We enjoyed seeing them.
Mason got into the markers and feels bad.......
This is where we camped on the Oregon coast.


Mason sure had fun playing with his cousins
Mason enjoyed all of the dogs and birds at the beach in Newport, OR
His little hands were cold so he figured out that putting them in his pocket would warm them up
Uncle Lane and Mason loved playing catch
That is my big belly, poor Mason has to see that when he looks up at me!
He loved buddy, he would chase him around the house
On our way home we stopped by Oregon Christmas farm and chopped down a tree
It was so much fun and the tree was way cheap!!
Here is our basement, We finally got the carpet in it looks a little lighter then it actually is.



Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We sure had a great time seeing you guys and playing out at the beach. I love the basement movie theater room. Your place just looks great!

Jenny and Jared said...

I haven't seen Mason for so long, his hair is so cute! So is yours, too. We can't wait to see you and your house in person at Christmas. Yeaaaaaah!

Becca Welch said...

Liz and Adam,
Your house looks amazing. I love the carpet and wood floors. I also love the movie room, maybe Adam and I should come try it out sometime....