Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last weekend camping trip

We went camping last weekend and it was a blast. The leaves were scattered beautifully all over the ground and we had a gorgeous stream right by us. The next day it started getting really cold and then snowed like crazy. Thank goodness for our trailer and heat!! It was also the opening of the deer hunt. My brothers Russ and James both shot a deer. Mason enjoyed spending time with Grandpa (and eating gingersnaps that he brought). It was a little scary driving back after the storm. The road was a little back country road and was all muddy with drop offs. I'm sure glad we got the toyo mud tires on our truck, they helped out a ton.







1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the picture of Adam showing Mason the snow outside the trailer window. I'm glad you guys made it home safely too! I hate driving near drop offs, even in good weather!