My sister-in-law is due at the end of December, it was fun to have another prego on the trip to talk & complain to.
All of the cousins
This is of our entire family, minus 1 step brother on the Mission. It has been a really long time since we have all been on a trip together.
3 comments:
LIzzy! So awesome that your whole family was able to get together at beautiful Lake Powell. Wish we could be there! You are such a cutie preggars!
Hi Liz,
I saw your blog on Trisha's so I thought I would say hi. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sure it is good to be home.
Tanya
jorgensonclan.blogspot.com
What a great feeling to be all together having fun. I love the picture of the cousins all together, boys flexing and one little bikini baby. Soon she'll have a new friend!! Yay!
Post a Comment