Thursday, November 3, 2011

July 2011


Mason loves to show off his ridiculously good looking muscles...



Spending some good time with Dad
while I was packing, Haley hopped in and buckles herself up to go!


Haley's first big girl bike! She hopped right on it and rode like a pro, such a brave little girl.
I love seeing Adam looking at her big smile
pretending she is asleep while playing
playing with her little sleeping beauty and furniture to pretend with. I got her those tiny Disney dolls years ago and they have been her favorite toy by far!
The kids are always thrilled when Daddy comes home!

This summer was fun because we got to have my sister Mary come out for half of it to work and play with me! :) It was so awesome having her out because back home she is away for college so we never really get to see each other that often.


we had the pleasure of having Russ, Trisha and Cannon come out.
Perfect kids if I may say so!

No comments: