Thursday, September 1, 2011

some daily events




breakfast with his prince crown
I love her beautiful face first thing in the morning
Maybe Haley is going to be a dancer and a musician!
She loves to dance around the house every day.
Her big brown eyes just melt my heart.


Mason wanted a picture taken and then he posed. :)


I cant get enough of my kids!! I love being able to spend the daily events with them!

2 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Stop it Haley/Mason, Stop growing up SO FAST. I've only been gone 6.5 months and you've change SO MUCH. esp Haley...WOW. I look at your side family pic that I took of you guys up at Timp Cave and Mason looks like SO YOUNG :)
Love you guys

Becca Welch said...

love them too!! now that your back I can be part of the daily things too, like when Mason and Haley mowed the lawn with Adam today... so stinkin cute!