Haley eating her Cheetos the kids wanted to watch the bacon cook... look at my handsome boy! she is my little kitchen helper! making some dinner We had Lane & Erin, Cooper, Mia come for Christmas. It was a blast! i couldn't get enough of little Mia! my family stopped in for a few minutes to say hi on Christmas Mason asked Grandpa to put on his tattoos Dads awesome present I love you ! Mason wearing his new Oregon sweater! thanks Lane & Erin here is are delicious Christmas Dinner my famous cranberry sauce ( its my Dads concoction)
Adam surprised me with this amazing guitar!
Adam opening his present, I was a little nervous if he would like it and he loved it! I gave him a BYU canvas picture and a BYU helmet canvas picture. Looks great downstairs. Adam got me new stickers that go on my motorcycle ! Christmas Eve we opened up a book. look at these little cuties. delicious Carmel chocolate pretzels we made the kids watching a movie! some yummy Cinnamon rolls Adam and I made Haley loved to eat the gingerbread house!
Haley loves her Auntie E Haley went into her room and got her baby and rocker to be just like Mia pillow pets We had a really fun Christmas, Thank you Lane and Erin for coming down!
Love all the pictures. Boy I haven't checked posts lately. Love the videos of the danccing & helicopter. Looks like everyone is having fun. So jealous of you getting to hold baby Mia. Miss you very much. Mama
2 comments:
Love all the pictures. Boy I haven't checked posts lately. Love the videos of the danccing & helicopter. Looks like everyone is having fun. So jealous of you getting to hold baby Mia. Miss you very much. Mama
Also LOVE the blog family picture! FABULOUS. MAMA
Post a Comment