Oh i wish I would have brought my camera to my Dads house... they made a huge Easter egg hunt for Haley and Mason.... THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! THANK YOU!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Easter
Easter Sunday... all dressed up!
Mason's handsome new suit!!!
Haley's beautiful dress that she got from Grandma and Grandpa for her birthday!!
The kids Easter Baskets.... it was so much fun putting them together!!
Haley loving her eggs
Mason loving his candy!!
Mason had a blast coloring the eggs...

Dad reading to the kiddos... they absolutely love it!
I LOVE MY BOY!!!!
Oh i wish I would have brought my camera to my Dads house... they made a huge Easter egg hunt for Haley and Mason.... THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! THANK YOU!!
At the Easter egg hunt down in Springville high school
Right before the egg hunt...
Haley being silly!!
THANK YOU NANA AND PAPA FOR THE EASTER TOYS... as you watch the video you will see how much they loved them!!!
Oh i wish I would have brought my camera to my Dads house... they made a huge Easter egg hunt for Haley and Mason.... THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! THANK YOU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Lizzy! I just love the adorable suit that Mason is wearing, with the vest and hanky! Too precious! And it was so fun to watch them opening Nana's gifts and to hear Mason talking! I laughed when he said, "My name is Mason!" Cute baskets, too!
that was so fun, almost like being there. Funny how just little silly things are fun when they are wrapped up. Glad it was fun for them. Mason is doing great talking, that's wonderful. Tell Haley and Mason Nana and Papa love them and say hi to them.
Love love the picture of you & Mason! Sooo cute!
Post a Comment