Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin fun

Look at my little walker!!! Haley has been making her way around the furniture for a while now, but today I brought up the walker and she grabbed it and off she went. She was a pro! I don't think I am ready for another walker in the family...oh well. She gets so excited and loves the music the walker makes and will dance to it.
Its October and so here is the usual pumpkin post. We decided to go pick a pumpkin this year instead of just picking one up at walmart. Mason had so much fun-- in fact as we were walking along the pumpkin patch he was saying wahooo!! I love his little sweet voice.
Look at my darling little red head...!!?
Mason was loving every minute of it
Haley was freezing if you can't tell and we woke her up from her nap... Mason wound not help scoop out he guts of the pumpkin, but he loved holding the toolsAdam and Mason did the party one and I did the goofy face one

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Haley is just cruising all over the place. It was so precious to hear how delighted she was with her rice, too. You and Adam are expert pumpkin carvers. These pictures are just so precious, Lizzy!

John and Liz said...

Love all the photos and videos. The videos remind me of Mason when he was learning to walk. Love you all.

Jenny and Jared said...

I'm so bummed that we're not there to carve pumpkins with you guys. Haley is a genius baby, good job. Jack still isn't crawling or scooting or anything. He's got a big cheesy grin, though, and that's all I need. I also love how Mason walks right in front of the camera when your videoing Haley. Hehehe.

Becca Welch said...

Just thinking about my cute little Haley and Mason right now. I will come over soon.Becacaca is coming... Liz, thanks for the fun night the other night. Love ya-Becca