Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE BEING HOME

I love my little Haley girl..............So Here is my Family!! Can you believe it!! Everyone is here......What a great looking Family! Adam made a flow chart, Literally on excel to arrange the photo...and he just called out each name and told them where to go!!!YOu did a great job Babe...! Here is us having a little fun and being totally goofy!!All the grand kids.
Haley does this little cheezer smile, got to love it!
So here we are having family fun and Mason is so lovingly hugging Haley.......
There she goes and look at Masons smug little face. Don't worry, Haley was totally fine she laughed the whole way through.
This was taken tonight, she is so so mobile. She can walk between our ottoman and couch and pulls herself on everything.
Mason wasn't so thrilled to ride the ponies, he wanted to ride the " MOOOO"
Here we are at Thanksgiving point. Haley had fun looking at all the animals and especially looking down at the ground, maybe she was watching my legs walk...who knows but I do know that my back was and is killing me..

He went on a horse and buggy ride with Charlie and Sara, he had a blast.
Holding the flag when people crashed
SO we have spent nearly every evening sitting on our front porch and absolutely loving it. We have an incredible view and the weather is amazing. Haley is so animated. I love watching her... She actually climbed right out of the bumbo seat on to the cement and she kept doing it....so much for the bumbo seat. SHe is getting TOOOOO old.
WHAT A DARLING!!!! She follows me everywhere in the house and she is sooo fast.
we went out on the boat with Russ and Trisha and Becca and the kiddos. As you can see, Haley hated it and Mason loved it. Utah lake is right next to a small airport so planes were constantly flying over head and Mason LOVED IT!!I totally love this picture, Look at Haley's nervous face and I love how gentle and loving Adam is holding her, WHat a great dad. Driving the boat with uncle "SSSSS"Holding the flag when people crashed

Becca, what can I say...YOU ARE AWESOME and my kids love you soo, (notice little Haley's hand waving outside the blanket.
Adam had a blast driving the boat, he was awesome at it.
Check out Adam go, he loved going over the wakes.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun to see the family photos, Lizzy! Mason is growing up too fast. He looks like a little boy with his haircut. And what an adorable little doll Haley is! Thanks for posting.

Jenny and Jared said...

Ooooooh, you guys are killing me! That all looks like so much fun, I'm jealous. You're kids are so cute and it sounds like you guys are having a great fall while I'm bored out of my gourd.

John and Liz said...

Love the photos and the videos. Haley and Mason are growing so fast and I enjoy seeing each phot as well as the video.

Beautiful family photos also! Love the idea of sharing photos and videos via a blog site when we can't always be together.

Love you all...Dad

Becca Welch said...

Hey liz,
I love your kids so much...my favorite picture is the one with Haley holding onto the gate to go downstairs. I just want to squeeze her. love you-Becca

Ashley Koz said...

that boating looked like a blast, so ya I found your blog mine is kozlowskinews.blogspot.com